“How do we create an environment that promotes mental wellness for youth today and in the future?”
Panelists will discuss this topic from their perspective as well as be identifying some of the gaps that currently exist in the system and how we can work together to bridge those gaps. The panel will be moderated by Catherine Pringle.
- Toronto District School Board | Saleem Haniff – Mental Health Lead
- Toronto Catholic District School Board |Patricia Marra-Stapleton Mental Health Lead
- Community organization | Family Outreach and Response | Canadian Mental Health Association | Manager Gillian Gray
- Medical Professional | Dr. Ian Dawe | Program Chief and Medical Director of Mental Health at Trillium Health Partners
- Youth representative | Ruth Wallace | Experience in the system & 1st-year university student